Fagor 900 series natural gas 150 litre indirect boiling pan with bottom of well in SS
The cooking pots in the 900 Series have a counterbalanced hinged lid, a stainless steel burner controlled by a safety valve, a piezo ignition system, and hot and cold water inlet solenoid valves, with the option of a bain-marie. This range of cooking pots is available in various models to suit the requirements of each customer.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Well, lid, handle, hinge and water pipe made of stainless steel AISI-316.
- Capacity: 150 litres. Double jacket pan (bain-marie system).
- Counterweighted hinged lid.
- Stainless steel burner, with safety valve and thermocouple.
- Piezoelectric ignition with pilot
- Safety device for the bain-marie extinguishes the burner in the event of
- low water level.
- Cold and hot water feeds.
- Drainage tap.
- Filling tap and control tap for the level of the double jacket pan
- (bain-marie). Level indicator.
- Over-pressure safety valve and manometer.
- Power: 82.8 mj/h or 23 kW.
Dimensions: 850 x 900 x 850* mm.
*Supplied on height adjustable legs; total height adjusts from 850mm to
Electrical connection: 230 V -1+N
UNIT IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH POWER CORD AND PLUG.
THESE MUST BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN.
- Width : 890
- Height : 1240
- Depth : 1040
- Manufacturer : Fagor
- Power : 82.4 mj./h.